Agie Classic 3S Gold Edition Wire EDM
Stock Number: 0356
Agie Classic 3S
Condition: As Is, Where Is
* Four sided table with universal clamping frame.
* Wire sizes range from 0.004" - 0.013". Finishes of 0.3 Ra.
* HSSC Generator - State-of-the-art generator combines ultra-high cutting speeds of 28 square inches/hour with super surface integrity for high productivity.
* AgieJogbox - a handy, manual operations hand box is standard. Use it for set up functions, axis movements, cycle start/stop and emergency stop.
* ACsetup 3D - includes a probing system that checks the top surface of a workpiece and programs the angle of the EDM wire to match the A/B angle of the workpiece. After the wire is square to the work being machined, the wire picks up a specified side surface and then rotates the program in true 3D to match the C-skew of the block. The system then uses the wire to pick up a reference on the workpiece using one of the pick-up macros in AgieVision. These values are automatically loaded into the control under a specific file name. This feature can be programmed off-line and executed unattended. ACsetup 3D saves an average of 20 minutes per part when compared to traditional methods of workpiece set up.
* Access your GF AgieCharmilles EDM off-line through the standard Ethernet connection. This unique feature enables the user to monitor or run the GF AgieCharmilles system from a remote location. It also provides for real time support from the local applications and service agent.
* Usersequence - this option automatically labels each cut pass in a program and allows the operator to optimize the cutting and reorder the sequence for better results and throughput.
* Lotto - this standard contol feature allows multiple jobs to be setup and linked in the controller to dramatically improve the hours of unattended cutting.
Click to view larger photo
|Travels X, Y, Z||19.7" x 13.7" x 16.8"|
|U, V||+/- 2.75"|
|Maximum Workpiece Size||41.3" x 25.6" x 16.5"|
|Maximum Workpiece Weight||1,763 Lbs|
|Rapid Traverse||35.43 ipm|
|Max Cutting Speed||28" sq/hr|
|Wire Diameter Capability||.004" - .013"|
|Wire Guide Type||Indexable Zero Universal "V"|
|Max Taper Angle, Height Standard||+/- 30 deg @ 3.93"|
|Wire Spool Size||Max 55 Lbs|
|Machine Dimensions||76.37" x 90.55" x 103"|
|Machine Weight||9,900 Lbs|
* Agievision Version 4 CNC Control
* Agiejet Auto Wire Threader
* Submerged Machining Capability
* Agie Patented V-Guide System
* Agie Setup 3D Probe
* Drop Door
* Dynamic Corner Control
* Four Sided Table
* .004" -.013" Wire Capability
* Affinity Chiller
* 8 Filter Dual Filtration System w/Extra Water Tank
* All Available Manuals, Accessories, and System Disks
RC Machinery Sales Company
PO Box 563
Hampshire, IL 60140
Asset Sales and Marketing Software for Used and Surplus Industrial Machinery and Equipment Dealers