Agie Challenge 3 Wire EDM
Stock Number: 0339
Agie Challenge 3
Condition: As Is, Where Is
* Four sided table with universal clamping frame.
* Wire sizes range from 0.004" - 0.013". Finishes of 0.3 Ra.
* HSSC Generator - State-of-the-art generator combines ultra-high cutting speeds of 28 square inches/hour with super surface integrity for high productivity.
* ACsetup 3D includes a probing system that checks the top surface of a workpiece and programs the angle of the EDM wire to match the A/B angle of the workpiece. After the wire is square to the work being machined, the wire picks up a specified side surface and then rotates the program to match the C-skew of the block. The system then uses the wire to pick up a reference on the workpiece using one of the pick-up macros in ACvision. These values are automatically loaded into the control under a specific file name. This feature can be programmed off-line and executed unattended. ACsetup 3D saves an average of 20 minutes per part when compared to traditional methods of workpiece set up.
* Usersquence - allows for on the machine manipulation of cutting sequences for optimizing operator strategies for more accurate and efficient part completion - all without having to go back to an offline CAM system for post processing.
* AgieJogger - a handy, manual operations hand box with LED readouts for XYZUV positioning. Use it for set up functions, axis movements, cycle start/stop and emergency stop.
* Access your GF AgieCharmilles EDM off-line through the standard Ethernet connection. This unique feature enables the user to monitor or run the GF AgieCharmilles system from a remote location. It also provides for real time support from the local applications and service agent.
* Lotto - this standard control feature allows multiple jobs to be setup and linked in the controller to dramatically improve the hours of unattended cutting.
Click to view larger photo
|Travels X, Y, Z||19.7" x 13.8" x 10"|
|U, V||+/- 2.75"|
|Maximum Workpiece Size||41.3" x 25.6" x 9.8"|
|Max Taper Angle, Height Standard||+/- 30 deg @ 3.93"|
|Maximum Workpiece Weight||1,763 Lbs|
|Rapid Traverse||35.43 ipm|
|Max Cutting Speed||28" sq/hr|
|Wire Diameter Capability||.004" - .013"|
|Wire Guide Type||Indexable Zero Universal "V"|
|Wire Spool Size ||Max 55 Lbs|
|Machine Dimensions||110" x 95" x 88"|
|Machine Weight||9,900 Lbs|
* Agievision 2 CNC Control
* Agiejet Auto Wire Threader
* Submerged Machining Capability
* Drop Tank Design
* Agie Setup 3D Probing
* Small Wire Kit (.004" & .006")
* Agie Patented V-Guide System
* Dynamic Corner Control
* Variocut (Variable Thickness Cutting)
* Purecut (Anti-Electrolysis Circuitry)
* Four Sided Zeroline Table
* Automatic Fluid Level Control
* AgieJogger Advanced Hand Pendant
* 8 Filter Dual Filtration System
* All Available Manuals and Accessories
RC Machinery Sales Company
PO Box 563
Hampshire, IL 60140
Asset Sales and Marketing Software for Used and Surplus Industrial Machinery and Equipment Dealers